I am 25 yo and I do all kinds of stuff, but mostly:
- Artificial Intelligence,
- High-Performance Computing and
- Risky Investment Stretegies.
👶🏻 Wrote my first line of code in the elementary school.
👦🏻 Received my first freelance Web-Dev order in the middle school.
🧔🏻 Launched my first profitable IT business in the high school.
🔭 Dropped my Astrophysics degree. Twice.
🏢 Already spent 5 years building Unum without external funding.
🌍 Visited over 50 countries across 4 continents, lived in 11 of them.
👅 Fluent in Russian, Armenian & English. Intermediate in a few other languages.
💻 These days I code in C++ 20, Python, Swift & LISPs.
- Project Unum, that aims to scale Artificial Intelligence beyond traditional limits.
- C* Programming Language, that unites the simplicity of Common LISP and the power of C++.
- Computational graphs and AI in C++ @ Synopsys HQ in Palo Alto, CA, USA. GitHub.
- Efficient GPGPU Programming @ JetBrains HQ in St. Petersburg, Russia. GitHub, YouTube.
- Deep dive into GPGPU programming @ CppRussia Conference in St. Petersburg, Russia. GitHub, YouTube.
- Artsakh Must Be Independent. Yerevan, Armenia. YouTube.
- A conversation about High Performance Computing @ Pure Virtual Cast #4. YouTube.
- SIMD = Performance you have already paid for @ CppRussia Online. GitHub, Conference.
- SIMD. From Basic Terminology To Frequency Scaling Licenses And Speculative Execution @ Armenian C++ Community Meetup #1. GitHub, Youtube.