I do all kinds of stuff, but mostly:
- Artificial Intelligence,
- High-Performance Computing and
- Risky Investment Stretegies.
👶🏻 I wrote my first line of code in elementary school.
👦🏻 Freelanced as a web-developer in middle school.
🧔🏻 Launched my first profitable IT business in high school.
🔭 Dropped my Astrophysics degree. Twice.
💵 Sitting on semiconductor & tech stocks since 2013.
🏢 Invested over 6 years of research to design Unum, self-funded!
🌍 Visited ~50 countries across 4 continents, lived in 11 of them.
👅 Fluent in Russian, Armenian & English.
💻 These days, I code in C++ 20, CUDA 17, Python, and Assembly on x86/ARM.
❤️ Science, big servers & chess!
Most materials are in English, unless “flagged” otherwise. The absolute majority is on the subjects of Systems Development, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence. If a talk is marked with 👯♂️ - I was just a wingman supporting another speaker. If it’s marked with 🗣️ - it’s not technical.
- Computational graphs and AI in C++ @ Synopsys HQ in Palo Alto, CA, USA. GitHub.
- Efficient GPGPU Programming @ JetBrains HQ in St. Petersburg, Russia. GitHub, YouTube.
- Deep dive into GPGPU programming @ CppRussia Conference in St. Petersburg, Russia. GitHub, YouTube.
- A conversation about High Performance Computing @ Pure Virtual Cast #4. YouTube. 🇷🇺
- SIMD = Performance you have already paid for @ CppRussia Online. GitHub, Conference. YouTube, Russian. 🇷🇺
- SIMD. From Basic Terminology To Frequency Scaling Licenses And Speculative Execution @ CppArm Meetup #1. GitHub, Youtube.
- Artsakh Must Be Independent. YouTube. 🗣️
- Evolution: C++11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26? @ CppArm Meetup #2. YouTube
- Peta-Scale software in 2021 @ Code Republic. YouTube. 🇦🇲
- On High Performance Computing @ Mars Podcast. YouTube. 🇦🇲
- On the Gituzh Scientific Initiative @ FM106.5. YouTube. 🇦🇲 🗣️
- SIMD with EVE by Denis Yaroshevskiy @ CppRussia 2021. YouTube. 👯♂️
- From OpenCL, Thrust & CUB to raw CUDA Kernels & SyCL @ CppArm Meetup #3. GitHub.
- Accelerated Datascience Tools Overview @ PYerevan Meetup #16. YouTube.
- A Practical Approach to Error Handling by Arno Schödl @ CppRussia 2022. YouTube. 👯♂️
- Unsafe Math, GCC Attributes and Nifty Tricks for Google Benchmark @ CppArm Meetup #4. GitHub.
- Fast Inference for Large Language Models with Vladimir Orshulevich @ PyData Yerevan Meetup #2. YouTube. 👯♂️
- Bindings 101: CPython, cGo and Java Native Interface @ CppArm Meetup #5. GitHub, YouTube.
- Persistent Memory Overview @ AMD & Xilinx.