Hey, I’m Ash!
- Founder of Unum.cloud.
- Head of C++ Armenia 🇦🇲 community.
- Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science researcher.
- Ex. Astrophysicist.
- Fluent in English, Russian & Armenian.
Most materials are in English unless “flagged” otherwise. The absolute majority is on the subjects of Systems Development, Computer Science, and Artificial Intelligence. The 🗣️ talks aren’t technical, and in the ones with a 👯♂️ - I am just a wingman supporting another speaker.
- Accelerated Data Science Libraries @ PyData Conference. YouTube.
- 3M: Prospects and Challenges with Multi-Modal Models @ DataFest Conference.
- Role of C++ in Machine Learning discussion @ CppRussia. YouTube. 🇷🇺
- Persistent Memory Technologies Overview @ AMD & Xilinx.
- From OpenCL, Thrust & CUB to raw CUDA Kernels & SyCL @ CppArm Meetup #3. GitHub.
- Fast Inference for Large Language Models with Vladimir Orshulevich @ PyData Meetup #2. YouTube. 👯♂️
- Unsafe Math, GCC Attributes, and Nifty Tricks for Google Benchmark @ CppArm Meetup #4. GitHub.
- A Practical Approach to Error Handling by Arno Schödl @ CppRussia. YouTube. 👯♂️
- Accelerated Data-Science Tools Overview @ PYerevan Meetup #16. YouTube.
- Bindings 101: CPython, cGo, and Java Native Interface @ CppArm Meetup #5. GitHub, YouTube.
- On High-Performance Computing @ Mars Podcast. YouTube. 🇦🇲
- Evolution: C++11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26? @ CppArm Meetup #2. YouTube
- Peta-Scale software in 2021 @ Code Republic. YouTube. 🇦🇲
- On the Gituzh Scientific Initiative @ FM106.5. YouTube. 🇦🇲 🗣️
- SIMD with EVE by Denis Yaroshevskiy @ CppRussia. YouTube. 👯♂️
- SIMD = Performance you have already paid for @ CppRussia Conference. GitHub. YouTube. 🇷🇺
- SIMD. Frequency Scaling Licenses and Speculative Execution @ CppArm Meetup #1. GitHub, Youtube.
- Conversing about High-Performance Computing @ Pure Virtual Cast #4. YouTube. 🇷🇺
- Artsakh Must Be Independent. YouTube. 🗣️