I do all kinds of stuff, but mostly:
- Artificial Intelligence,
- High-Performance Computing and
- Risky Investment Stretegies.
👶🏻 I wrote my first line of code in elementary school.
👦🏻 Freelanced as a web-developer in middle school.
🧔🏻 Launched my first profitable IT business in high school.
🔭 Dropped my Astrophysics degree. Twice.
💵 Sitting on semiconductor & tech stocks since 2013.
🏢 Invested over 6 years of research to design Unum, self-funded!
🌍 Visited ~50 countries across 4 continents, lived in 11 of them.
👅 Fluent in Russian, Armenian & English.
💻 These days, I code in C++ 20, CUDA 17, Python, and Assembly on x86/ARM.
❤️ Science, big servers & chess!
- Computational graphs and AI in C++ @ Synopsys HQ in Palo Alto, CA, USA. GitHub.
- Efficient GPGPU Programming @ JetBrains HQ in St. Petersburg, Russia. GitHub, YouTube.
- Deep dive into GPGPU programming @ CppRussia Conference in St. Petersburg, Russia. GitHub, YouTube.
- Artsakh Must Be Independent. Yerevan, Armenia. YouTube.
- A conversation about High Performance Computing @ Pure Virtual Cast #4. YouTube.
- SIMD = Performance you have already paid for @ CppRussia Online. GitHub, Conference. YouTube, Russian.
- SIMD. From Basic Terminology To Frequency Scaling Licenses And Speculative Execution @ Armenian C++ Community Meetup #1. GitHub, Youtube.